Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spa Day

I've been keeping Mommy so busy that she hasn't even taken the time to come on here and announce my arrival. I arrived on January 22 at 4:11am. I decided to take it easy on her and practically came out without her even having to push. Yep, I'm a sweetheart.

There are lots of pictures of me that Mommy will load once we get back home, but right now we're back in the hospital. My skin is bright orange like a pumpkin so I earned myself a spa day. I get to hang out under these really bright lights and wear some super cool shades all day and all night until my orangeness starts to go away. I should get to go home tomorrow as long as everything goes okay. Don't worry about me. I'm enjoying myself and Mommy is finally getting a chance to sit and relax. Weird that a hospital admission is kind of less stressful.

My sister is pretty cool. She was a little naughty for a couple of days throwing things and hitting (generally not me, just my parents in most cases), but she's been really sweet the last couple of days. She held me and kissed me before I left for the hospital this morning. She also says, "It's alright, baby," when I cry and helps with my diaper changes. I can't wait to see her when I'm feeling more lively!

No comments:

Post a Comment