Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exercise

I've been working hard the last few days and improving my abilities. I can roll really well (even with my huge cloth diapers). I've even gotten the hang of rolling from my tummy to my back. I love to push up with my arms and can almost get on all fours. My pelvis definitely gets some air. I can also sit on my own reasonably well. My tummy works well as a pivot point so I can turn around in circles on the floor to get to all my different toys. This moving stuff is fun!Mommy tried to get a picture of me when I was really high in the air. This is the best she's gotten so far. This also shows off her favorite part of me. My chin! It's the cutest thing in the world. She loves it so much that I think she wants to eat it. That makes me giggle.Now that Mommy has a bigger kitchen, she has more room for me to keep her company. I love to sit on the counter and watch her work. She loves to take breaks to give me kisses and make me giggle. It's really a win, win situation.Can you tell I was good to Mommy last night? I slept from 8:30 until 4am, ate quickly, then slept until 8:45. I woke up happy as can be. Daddy brought me over to Nana and Papa's house (along with Mina) so now Mommy can blog in peace and get my room prettier. Some cool mirrors arrived today so I bet there will be something on my walls soon.

Daddy and Mommy are going to start their own exercise in a couple of days. They're going to do P90X together and get all tough and stuff. I can't wait to see their muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment