Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas

We celebrated Christmas for three days in a row this year. Our first Christmas was on the 24th and was at Nana and Papa's house. Nana and I matched.I enjoyed snuggling above all else.We didn't have the camera out all day so there aren't many pictures from the first Christmas. Our second Christmas was on the 25th. We spent the day at home as a little family.This was Mina's reaction when she saw the bouncy house in the basement.This was my reaction to the bouncy house.It looked like a wrestling ring to me. I've found the joy since and play in there with Mina and Daddy or Mama.Our third Christmas was on the 26th at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We did fish pond, but since Leif was sick and I'm so little, Mina did all the fishing.I made sure she did it correctly.This is what it looked like behind the fish screen. Hilarious, huh?What a weird looking fish.Mama was overjoyed to finally get a baby doll.Since Christmas, we've been really busy playing with all of the things that we didn't get that belong to our parents. Daddy had to install a couple of cabinet locks to keep me out of the soap and liquor. Who needs toys?We hope you all had a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment