Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th Weekend

It was a gorgeous weekend so we spent some time at the pool. It was bright outside!Grandpa loved playing with me. He tickled my legs!Mina did the back float and she really floated. My sister is awesome!I got tired and overwhelmed when my parents kept me up past my bedtime on Sunday night so Mom took one for the team and snuggled up with me for a while. She really suffered. NOT!I was sooo happy when we went to see the fireworks. I was tired so everything was hilarious.Macy played with me while we waited for the show.Come here, Macy!Nice, Macy. Here's some lovin'. I really like to snuggle people these days.Finally, the show started and we were all fascinated. At one point I got so excited that I barked like a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment