Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big News

I've been learning new things left and right lately - new words, new dance moves, and new ways to make people laugh. There are two things that stick out as extra cool though. I can do somersaults! One night Mina was doing them and I just copied her and voila. I did about 12 in a row that first night so it wasn't a fluke. I will only do them when Mina does them though. If Mama asks me to do a somersault, I flex my muscles and growl. It's a little confusing.

The other exciting thing I did was poop on the potty. I've been interested in all things poop and pee for a while now, but Mama hasn't been trying to teach me. However, I've been getting some time without pants and today she caught me in the act and redirected me to the little potty. I was scared, but I went and boy were Mama and Mina so excited for me. Mina said, "Great. Now where are the M & M's?". Mama put a penguin sticker on my arm. It was so exciting that I can't even take a nap (Mama is listening to me sing while she types this up for me).

1 comment:

  1. Auntie is SOOOOOOOO proud of you, Darling!!

    I love you!

    Aunt Claudia

    ReplyDelete