Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I was baptized this past Sunday and a few pictures were taken of the ceremony. I pretty much cooperated and have been a sweetheart ever since. My parents should have had me baptized a long time ago!



 Our good friends, the Masons, had their baby baptized at the same time. That's little Emma over on the right.  I snuggled her a little bit when us girls were next to each other. Can you believe that Mama showed under my dress in front of the whole church? Maybe it was payback for how Mina and I behaved at the official church welcoming ceremony.

We decorated the house for Christmas on Sunday. Mama wore the tree skirt again this year. It fits around her waist. Go Mama!


We made a short, failed attempt at a family Christmas card picture, but I wasn't in the mood.  We'll come up with something eventually...hopefully before Christmas. 
 I helped decorate the tree and have been very good about leaving stuff alone so far.
 I was hiding behind Daddy's leg looking cute so he decided to be silly with me. Weird picture, huh?


Mama changed her web browser and is having a hard time with the formatting of this blog. Please be patient with her while she learns. Oh, and be on the lookout for the new website coming in January (see Mina's blog for more details).

No comments:

Post a Comment