Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Little Human

My parents say I'm acting more and more human every day. I've started to enjoy getting books read to me and getting into my sister's toys. I even look older.I love to do the bear walk. It's more challenging than a normal crawl and who doesn't love a challenge?We had friends over the other night. Kayla is a few months older than me. That's a big difference now, but it won't be after a while. She can do a lot of stuff that I can't do yet.We had our picture taken that night. It'll be fun to look back at this when Kayla and I go to the same schools.Mina put together my new high chair the other day. I can't wait until I get to eat some food!Toys just aren't as yummy. At least this one was made in China. ;)Daddy took me to his office to show me around. I took that opportunity to give him some snuggles.Yet another unsatisfactory meal.At least my sister entertains me.Mina can really get me laughing.The bugs were hiding yesterday so we played outside. Mommy held on to me while she took a bunch of pictures of Mina.Mommy let me try out the new rug in our "formal play room." Just what every house needs.I approved.It's crawl worthy. Mina likes to use it as a colors game and hops from one circle to the next.My parents worked on my nursery over the weekend. I finally have some stuff on my walls.My diapers are no longer in a basket on the floor. Can you believe this whole thing is full of diapers? Mommy has a problem.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Charlotte! Papa and I are in Durango, CO right now. We miss you! Your new "formal" playroom carpet is so fun and pretty...not as pretty as you, though! :-)

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, Charlotte. The carpet is great! Love, Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are not the only one who loves that rug i love and so does the toy graffe
    love anya
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi little human i love you heart milo

    ReplyDelete
  5. having fun with mina i see you guys are way too cute together
    love anya
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont think toys are yummy ether :P o well just hope its your snack NOT meal
    love anya
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete