Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Feed me!

I finally get to eat food. I love food! The first thing I had was a bit of smushed up banana a few days before I turned six months old.I liked it enough that Mama gave it to me with a spoon.I'm equally interested in bananas, sweet potatoes, and avocado. We're starting peaches today.The spoon is awesome too.I get really upset when the food is all gone. This is what I do at the end of most nursing sessions too. I get mad for about a minute and then I'm cool.Mama is messy when she feeds me. I had my six month well baby visit last Friday. I weighed 15 pounds, 1 ounce and was 26.5 inches long. The doctor said I looked really healthy and developmentally fantastic. Unfortunately, I still had a bit of fluid in my ears so I have to go back in a month.I can't wait until I'm older so I can spread my germs all over those toys!
The other big news is that I have my first tooth. It erupted on Sunday, the 25th. Soon I'll have both O and P. Then I'll get to chew my food!

1 comment: