Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sitting

I went to the library today and played with some other kids. It was really fun to "crawl" around. I also sat without assistance for the second time and stood at the activity box (holding on with a death grip). I'm getting so strong.

My second tooth came in a few days ago so my sleep is really hit or miss. I do great some nights (last night I slept from 7:45pm - 5:15am) and not so great other nights (like the other night when I cried off and on until midnight). I have a couple more teeth that want to come in on the bottom.

I really love Bubba. He's so snuggly and funny. I also love sweet potatoes and pears. I'm one happy baby most of the time. I laugh and laugh when my tummy gets tickled.

I'm becoming as good of a dancer as Mina. She may be good at moving her shoulders, but I have rhythm and shake my hiney to the beat. Maybe Mina and I will show Mama how to move some day. Mama put a couple of videos on Mina's blog so you'll have to check that out. She did a really cute video of me with Daddy last night, but it's stuck on her phone so you'll have to be patient (or she'll reshoot with the real video camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment