Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Can you believe that I'm 8 months old?I'm "so big"! Mama can't quite capture my "so big" arms yet, but this is pretty close.Daddy thought it would be a good idea to switch me to the big bath. This was my "last" bath in the infant tub.I also got moved into my bigger car seat.I approve.Mina moved over and forward facing. Mama still feels guilty about moving her from rear facing before she absolutely had to. There were two main reasons for the switch - the upcoming, long trip to Chicago and more importantly, Mina's ability to evade the shoulder straps by using the back of the seat as leverage. It was a tussle getting her into her seat before the switch.I really love the library now that I'm sturdy at standing against things.Mina loves to pick out puppets. Daddy helped her so she was able to decide on just one without a tizzy.Happy, happy, happy!I fell asleep in the car on the way to the orchard so that's why there aren't any pictures of me there.

Anyway, it looked like my first big bath was going to be a success, but then I had a major freak out and kept trying to stand. Mama had to put down the camera to help Daddy. Back to the infant bath for me.Mina and I have become buddies.I love to play with whatever she's playing with. She's awesome.I even ate her puppet. Mina was plotting her revenge in this picture.We played with tutus together the other day. Who could resist taking pictures of that?Daddy and Mama went away for a day last weekend. I got to stay with Nana and Papa along with Mina.It looks like they had fun.
I'm so excited to experience my first football game this weekend. Stay tuned! Go Cyclones (or Panthers).

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cutie!! You & Mina should come & sit with Uncle Matt & me at the football game this weekend. We will be cheering for the Panthers!! (I think there is no hope for Mina though, she seems like a Cyclone fan through & through.)

    Love you bunches!!

    Aunt Claudia

    ReplyDelete