Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Football

I experienced my first football game on Friday night. We went to part of a Dodgers game. I loved it...because I love to be outside and I love to be close to Mama.Daddy isn't half bad either.Mina just wanted to explore during the game.We went to a Cyclones game the next night. Mina must be a Panthers fan because she looked kind of sad that the Cyclones were winning.She used Mama's hood as a toy.Gavin shared his markers. Mina rarely gets to play with markers so they were a great diversion.I got to be held by Mama almost the whole time again. It was pretty great. We left after halftime though because we were having fun and Daddy and Mama wanted to leave before things got miserable.In case you didn't know, I'm a character. I make funny faces and now I make funny sounds. I was sucking and clicking my tongue this afternoon and making my parents laugh.Love eyes for my daddy.So big and strong!What else....I have another tooth (top front). That makes three and another is on its way. I don't mind growing new teeth because I'm tough like my big sister.

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, you are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, yes. I still love to check out the pictures.

    Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete