Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Toothy Giraffe

Brush your teeth!!!It's fun to brush your teeth.And this is how you do it!A toothbrush is also handy for beating zebras (or naughty big sisters).I went to my first Halloween party last week. I'm the giraffe in front in case you can't recognize me. I'm in costume, you know.This mummy loved me. He was the gentlest kid I've ever met. Chase just wanted to play with me and hug me.He patiently showed me how the toys work.Besides making friends, I enjoyed exploring.Mina was busy doing crafts.Punk giraffe!Mmm...cookies!I had to show the other babies who's boss. Melia was at my mercy.Neither one of us were particularly cooperative for pictures. Mama will try to get some better costume pictures in the next few days.I love my sister's rocking chair. I rock it really hard, but haven't made it fall over yet (not that I haven't fallen off).Mama discovered that I'm not a good grocery shopper this morning. I kept turning in the cart seat (while restrained) and trying to dive into the basket. It wasn't fun for her or me. I'm hilariously naughty.

I had my nine month check up on Tuesday and it went well. I weighed 17 pounds, 3 ounces and was 27 inches long. I'm staying about the same on my growth curves so Dr. A didn't give Mama any grief.

I can now climb stairs. Everyone was impressed with my speed on Monday night at Nana and Papa's house. I don't attempt the stairs at home because they're bigger and scarier.

I'm still working on teeth. My top two are really out, but there's another that wants to break through up there also. I sure look different with my pearly whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment