Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beauty Rest

I've been sleeping better now that my ears don't hurt. Mommy had to wake me up yesterday morning because Mina wanted to go to tot lot. She couldn't resist taking a few pictures.This is my current set-up. As soon as I roll Mommy will take away my bouncer chair so I'm in no hurry to get moving. I like my snuggly chair. She's also waiting for my congestion and ears to get better before attempting something new. I've been sleeping on my tummy without the bouncer during naps so I imagine I'll sleep fine out of my bouncer. Right now I typically go down at about 7:30pm, wake up to nurse at around 3am, then sleep until somewhere between 6 and 8am. I take a short nap in the morning for about an hour and then sleep for a few hours on my tummy in the afternoon. I'm almost like a toddler! Mommy is still nervous about putting me down on my tummy out of her sight, but it's how I like to sleep and sleep is good.I was sleeping so soundly that Mommy unswaddled me and I still didn't want to wake up.Stretch!Here I am all dressed for the day. My adorable pants still fit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Charlotte! I wish I looked as beautiful as you do sleeping! Maybe some more beauty sleep would help. Ha

    Love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete