Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love Bug

Mommy has been too busy kissing on me to update the blog. Sorry. Can you see why she has that problem?I've found my fingers in the last couple of weeks. I suck my fingers when I get laid down to sleep and it helps a ton. I suck the same fingers that Mommy sucked when she was a baby.I give love eyes to my parents. Plus, I always turn my face towards people when they go in for a cheek kiss so they get my lips. I sleep with Mommy for a couple of hours in the morning and I always squirm so that I can press my body against her, no matter how far away from me she lays down. All I want is to snuggle, snuggle, snuggle.Except for when it comes to Mina. She can hardly contain her enthusiasm for kissing me.I am so happy most of the time.I had a fantastic time at tot lot the other day. Mommy brought my favorite toy and laid me on a blanket on the gym floor. I had loads of admirers stop by to meet me.We went to a party last night and Daddy carried me all over the place. He can't resist my charms either.I tried so hard to keep my head steady so that Mommy could get my picture, but it's hard to hold up your head and smile all at the same time. I'm only four months old, for goodness sake.Mommy had this bright idea for a new book for Mina. She was going to call it "A Trip to the Park" and was going to take pictures from our house, to the park, at the park, and then on the way home so that Mina could have it for after we move. She took a picture of the only part of me that showed on the walk to the park. I was supposed to fall asleep in the stroller so that Mommy could play with my sister.I had other plans. I cried for a while because my diaper was full of yuck and then I just wanted to be held and slept in Mommy's arms. That was the end of the picture taking. She'll try again if the weather cooperates.I made a new friend this week. Her name is Lulu. She's my friend Alaina's dog (and Jamie and Matthew's dog too). I love to watch her wiggle on her back and get petted.
Mommy thinks she's figured out why I cry so much before I get put down to bed. It seems to be exhaustion since I only do it when I'm late for a nap or going to bed for the night. I never cry while eating the rest of the day. She has to store up all the lovings and kissings during the day so the intermittent screaming at bedtime doesn't phase her so much.

2 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly eyes and big smile, Charlotte. Keep it up! Lulu is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest little love bug, Charlotte! See you soon!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete