Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Excessive Happiness

Is there such a thing as too happy? If there is, then I might have a problem. I'm learning to express myself better these days. I tried to tell Mommy I was happy and feeling good, but wasn't getting my point across right away.Oops, smiled out the window, meant to send that one Mommy's direction...I'm happy, Mommy!Happy, happy, happy! Well, I couldn't say that, but I smiled like this and did some cooing for her.Seriously though, I think I may have peed my pants I was so happy.Yesterday morning we had a play date with my friend Leah. She's pretty cool.Oh, and Mommy took my picture for St. Patrick's Day. Top of the morning to you!
I hope everyone else finds a reason to smile really big today. It's a gorgeous day to be alive.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Charlotte! I'll have to get a copy of your picture in your green diaper! Cute...you and the diaper! :-)

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep smiling, Girl! You can never be TOO happy. Life is good for little Charlotte Anne. I miss you already! We love you, Honey.

    ReplyDelete