Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Smiles

We have a lot to smile about these days.Mommy and Daddy went house shopping last weekend and found us a house. Their offer was accepted, the inspection is complete, so now they just need to tie up some loose ends and figure out when we're moving.Mina and my favorite part will probably end up being the playground set. It looks like fun!The best part of the move is the people that live nearby. We're so excited to live close to Nana, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Claudia, Uncle Matt, Aunt Emily, Uncle Jason, and my cousins Hailey, Macy, Anya, Milo, and Leif. We're going to have so much fun! I think I'm going to learn to walk at 5 months so I can keep up with everyone.Mina is super excited about living near family too. She's been asking for them ever since we got back to our house.The "For Sale" sign went out in front of our house last night so I've been told it could be a little hectic around here for a while.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Charlotte! Your parents are very nice to buy you such a pretty house; must be why there's such a pretty smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that your mommy was up really early this morning! Mina isn't the only one excited that you are moving close to us - we're ecstatic! It was fun to take care of you and your sister last weekend - you're good little girls. Love you! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as early as it first seemed - the time stamp was off by two hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until you move! I will want to hold you every day... without all of those baby hogs around!! LOL

    LOVE YOU!!

    Aunt Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, it seems your mommy and daddy have a lot of family smiling! Your move to Fort Dodge won't come soon enough! Papa and I are looking forward to seeing your big sister and you tomorrow! Save some smiles and kisses for us.

    Love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete